7 tips to better manage an online game account
Opening an online gaming account will also require some attention both in terms of privacy and in terms of managing your bankroll .
In fact, it is not enough to have relied on one of the Online casino "safer to be sure that our data does not end up in the radar of indiscreet guests: it will always be up to us to choose, for example, an extremely effective password and never share it around, not even at home!"
If you have ended up on this page because you want to understand how to open an online gaming account at the casino and manage it without making mistakes, we recommend that you continue reading and take note of our next 7 tips on proper account management. You won't regret it!
1. Always read terms and conditions before opening an account
At the end of the online gaming account registration process you will always be asked to tick a box to accept the terms and conditions of the operator's site.
However, some players, driven by the rush to immediately try out the games and perhaps even with too much recklessness, blindly accept these terms without having the faintest idea about the methods used by the online casino they sign up for.
Inform yourself well before giving your final yes to creating an account: this way you will be sure to always have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of the portal, such as privacy and specific requirements for assignment. Casino bonuses .
2. Check what personal information the casino requires
When registering a new account, you will need to provide some personal information to identify yourself, along with your contact information and the necessary documents for account validation.
It is therefore essential that you also know well which identification documents you will have to send once you have registered, so that you already have them at hand and avoid the risk of account suspension.
What information does a casino need and why?
The information that you will have to provide to the operator at the time of registration can be divided into three categories: personal, contact and access.
- Among the first things, every online casino regulated by Legal extension is required to ask you for your full name, address and tax identification number.
- Among the second, you will need to enter your main email address and a mobile number: both can be used for some security procedures, such as account verification or password recovery (of course, you can refuse consent to receive promotions and advertising material).
- Finally, your login data will be a username, obviously free and not yet used by other players, plus your password, the only information that you will know and, precisely to prevent others from appropriating it, you should never share with anyone.
3. Check the payment methods accepted by the casino
Once you register, the first thing you shouldn't forget to do is claim yours Welcome Bonus , which may require you to make a first deposit right away to start playing and start the movement.
For this reason, make sure your payment methods favorites are accepted on the operator's website and have standard minimum deposit thresholds.
One last piece of advice that may also be useful in the following ones Promotions : while you're at it, feel free to check if the terms and conditions of the bonus have particular restrictions, as is often the case for some electronic wallets such as for example Skrill e Neteller .
4. How deposits are made
The procedure for making your deposits should be fairly simple and quick, however in some cases it can become convoluted, if not problematic, when you are not yet familiar with the site.
Here are the steps you will typically need to follow to ensure your deposit goes through:
- Complete registration;
- Log in to access your online gaming account;
- Click on "Deposit" or "Recharge": the button could be found in a menu at the top right or under the heading "Balance";
- Enter the amount you want to deposit;
- Select your preferred payment method and enter the appropriate data.
5. How to withdraw winnings
Everyone likes to play, but obviously the primary goal along with having fun is also to win.
To avoid nasty surprises, make sure you understand how withdrawals work and find out if there are particular conditions that could force you to postpone the moment of the withdrawal.
Here are the key points on which you will need to pay more attention to be sure that you can proceed with the withdrawal of your winnings without any hitches or delays:
- Wagering requirements: these are the bonus wagering requirements , i.e. the number of times you will have to wager the value of a given bonus before being able to collect the resulting winnings;
- Withdrawal limits: in some cases they are very high, in others less so. Check the maximum withdrawal limits to also know which payment methods will offer you the highest daily cash intake margins.
- Bonus expiration: a bonus that expires is automatically canceled, and along with it, your bonus winnings will disappear suddenly. Read the deadlines carefully, so make sure to complete the turnover before the final date indicated in the promotion's terms and conditions.
- Limits of the gaming account: that is, the possible limits on deposits, session or bets that you have set in your account. Keep them in mind so that you always know how much money or how much time you can still afford to invest during the handling of a specific bonus.
- Security checks: some online casinos may require one or more additional documents to verify your identity and the chosen withdrawal method before proceeding with the payment. Don't worry, in most cases, it is a simple routine procedure used to protect users and their funds.
6. Set your game limits
It is a point that we partially addressed in the previous paragraph: for efficient management of your account, remember to set deposit, spending, and session duration limits that make you feel comfortable while playing.
In summary, always play responsibly .
7. Adopt self-exclusion or suspend your account if necessary
Referring back to the previous discussion, if you believe that you have developed problematic gambling habits, you can choose to self-exclude yourself from the operator's website (and possibly from other casinos as well) at any time, or close or suspend your account for a period of time determined by you.
These options are usually found within your profile, alternatively you can contact customer service operators who will immediately proceed with your request.
Solutions to 3 common problems with casino accounts
From time to time you may have doubts or even encounter problems related to the use of your casino account.
Below we anticipate some solutions that you can use in case you too should come across the 3 most recurring hitches at the casino.
1. I can't log into the casino
Unless there is a technical issue on the operator's part (most of the time you would be informed about it through a banner on the homepage), you probably entered your login information incorrectly.
Check that your username and password are correct: if you are sure, click on the 'Forgot password' link and follow the procedure to choose a new one, then log in with the updated password.
2. How do I know if my documents have been verified?
You can usually monitor the verification status of your documents, and therefore of your account, by simply accessing a special section in your profile.
If you have recently sent your documents, remember that the verification process generally takes an average of 24 hours: once validation is complete, you will receive a confirmation email, but if after 5 days everything is still silent, contact customer support for a brief check.
3. Why hasn't my withdrawal arrived yet?
Another doubt that infects many users but which, in most cases, is linked both to the payment circuits and to the timing adopted by the casino.
Remember that in some cases, withdrawal may take from 3 to 7 days depending on the chosen method (always read the information on the payments page), so you just need to have a little more patience, but if the wait is prolonged, contact support and ask for information about the delay.
Open an online gaming account? It is not enough!
As we have seen in our guide, the proper management of an online casino gaming account goes far beyond simply opening the account and directly moving on to the games, but also requires a lot of attention and the possession of the right knowledge to avoid the most common problems.
We hope that our advice will be useful to you, but if you still have further doubts about other aspects related to your casino experience, we suggest you take a look at our section Guides .
In this way you will be well prepared to better face your online gaming sessions. Good luck!