GaymerX returns with GX3!
GaymerX is an annual convention focused on games and gaming culture – Video Games, Tabletop Games & Card Games, and its back with GX3! We focus on creating a fun and safe space for gamers and gaymers of all identities to have fun and hang out with like minded folks. GaymerX is a “queer space”, in that many of the panels revolve around queer issues or queer devs, but GX3 is made for everyone and everyone is welcome!
It’s December 11-13, 2015 at the San Jose Marriott and San Jose Convention Center in downtown San Jose! There’s also a VIP party on December 10th (and you can also pick up your badges that day!)
We also have a mailing list below if you’d like to stay in the loop!
Who Can Come?
We stand side-by-side with all communities who’ve been left out of mainstream gaming, and we are dedicated to providing a safe, harassment-free space throughout our entire convention. So no matter who you are, if you want to game with respect, you’re invited to GX3.
“I’ve never been discriminated against, harassed, or marginalized… I just think those things are wrong. Am I invited too?” Yes, you are. We really mean everybody.
GX3 is 18+ unless you have a parent or guardian with you, no exceptions. This allows us to keep to conversations professional and curate a really awesome experience for you!
What does GaymerX have to offer?
- This year we’re coming back with the largest gaming and expo space ever, with over 50,000 sq. ft of space between San Jose Marriott and San Jose Convention Center!
- You can expect our largest video game room yet, in addition to a dedicated tabletop room and the Golden Bay City Gym for Pokemon (and other handheld!) Battles!
- Don’t forget the panels you know and love on our fan facing, industry, feminism & queer, and game design tracks will be back with some of the most diverse and brilliant voices in the industry today!
- There is always something to do. You’ll be playing, learning, and having fun with some of the best people in the gaming community while being your true self. No judgment, no shame. We strive to make GX3 the most safe and fun space in gaming ever, so come give it a shot no matter who you are!
- Some of the most amazing speakers and Bosses of Honor ever!!