What is the online casino bonus calculator
This is a betting requirement calculator (or wagering or turnover) for all the bonuses you can encounter at the online casino. An essential tool that reveals valuable information about the offers available to you before signing up or making a deposit.
In particular, this free service allows you to calculate, with a simple click:
- How much money you would need to spend in order to withdraw your winnings
- An estimate of a possible win based on the RTP and its play contribution percentage
There are different types of calculators and each of them is designed for different types of bonuses.
Read on if you want to know more.
Thanks to GaymerX you can finally Start making better decisions, starting with choosing a online casino bonuses which is really worth redeeming!
Gift Bonus Calculator (No Deposit)
A calculator that helps you determine how much money you need to wager to meet the wagering requirements of a bonus which is provided to you "free of charge".
This calculation is based on:
- The amount of free bonus balance you receive
- The wagering requirement on that amount of money
For example, if you are given $10 as a free bonus balance, but the wagering requirement is 40x (meaning 40 times the amount you are given as a bonus balance), then the calculation will simply be 10$ x 40 = 400.$.
Four hundred euros is your handling requirement to withdraw the bonus!
Deposit bonus calculator
This tool can calculate multiple variables to help you better understand what you get from a deposit match bonus. You can also input information regarding the game contribution percentage (if your games do not contribute 100%). Read more about it. turnover requirements for casino bonus .
The calculation for the bonus corresponding to your deposit is based on:
- How much money you need to move (after making your deposit)
- The wagering requirement
- The theoretical amount of the win
For example, you are given $10 in bonus balance for a deposit of$20 is an offer that increases your top-up by 50%. If you are paid 20 $ in bonus balance after a deposit of exactly 20$, so the percentage of the deposit to be entered is 100%. Based on the values entered, you will see that the total to be moved changes. Other variables to keep in mind are the turnover requirement, e.g.: 30x (meaning 30 times), but also the game contribution percentage (e.g.: 10%, 100%, etc).
Our deposit bonus calculator also tells you the theoretical payout, or expected value, based on the RTP of the game.
To the right of the deposit bonus calculator screen, you will see:
- Gift Bonus: The amount of bonus you get from the casino or the corresponding amount
- Total Available Balance: The sum of your deposit and bonus balance
- Total to Play in $: Handling requirement reported in euros, based on the corresponding deposit. Note: This amount does not exceed the maximum bonus limit.
- Theoretical winnings in $ is based on:
- RTP percentage of the game
- Game Contribution Percentage
- Play money
- Wagering requirement
Please note that this is a theoretical value derived from hours of simulated play. THE games with higher RTP statistically have a higher chance of providing you with more winnings compared to games with a lower RTP, but this does not guarantee a winning rate that perfectly corresponds to the game's RTP.
How do I use the bonus calculator?
The data to be entered change according to the type of bonus. You can also customize the bonus variables and we'll show you how to do that below.
How to use thegift bonus calculator (no deposit)
- Enter the amount you should receive
- Enter wagering requirements
- See the result
After entering these values into the calculator, the amount you will need to wager to withdraw your winnings. Once you've wagered that amount, you're free to withdraw!
Please note that not all games contribute 100% of the required handling. In general, slots contribute 100%. Check the T&Cs of your offer.
How to use the deposit bonus calculator
- If relevant, change the calculation type to “Deposit + Bonus” if this is how the wagering requirement is determined (default is on Bonus sum only);
- Enter the required deposit amount;
- Change the corresponding deposit % if it is not 100%;
- Enter bonus limit (if relevant) and wagering requirement (x)
You can also see live updates in the space reserved for theoretical winnings while you change the values. This is useful when you are testing different requirements, game contribution rates, and RTP percentages.
Compare these bonuses and find the one that's right for you!
What does it mean to be a bonus hunter?
Are you always calculating how much edge you can have over the house thanks to a bonus? Are you always looking for the best welcome bonus? Then you are clearly a bonus hunter!
Use our bonus calculator to grab the best deals!
Why should I use the bonus calculator?
A bonus calculator can help you:
- Be aware of how much you need to play before withdrawing your winnings
- Compare bonus offers
- Run theoretical scenarios of winning
- Hunt down your ideal bonus
- Determining whether it's worth claiming a bonus
- Practice the Responsible Gaming
In short, a casino bonus calculator shows you which type of bonus is best for you. And most importantly, it helps you separate the convenient deals from the "swindles."
Finally, whether you are a casual gamer or a professional, the bankroll management "resta un elemento essenziale. Un calcolatore di bonus è uno strumento importante per aiutarti a praticare il gioco d’azzardo responsabile e a gestire il tuo budget se vuoi usare un particolare bonus." "remains an essential element. A bonus calculator is an important tool to help you practice responsible gambling and manage your budget if you want to use a specific bonus."
For slots enthusiasts
If you mostly play at Online Slots , online casino bonuses can be a fantastic deal. Most slots contribute 100% and single wins can be huge! You can also calculate how many free spins you would get with a bonus.
For example, if a casino gives you $10 in bonus cash, you will receive 100 spins worth $10. So you can compare these 100 bets with how much you would need to wager to withdraw all the winnings.
For weekend warriors
If you enjoy playing episodically (perhaps a weekend with your friends or during some scheduled downtime), then we will call you a weekend warrior. A casino bonus calculator will be very useful to you because it lets you know how much you should play before you can withdraw your winnings.
Often, lower requirements also have shorter validity periods. And so they are great if you have a budget for a short period. If a casino has a very high wagering requirement and it would take you more than a weekend to meet it, then it's better to keep looking (or simply give up on that bonus).
For table gamers
A casino bonus calculator can change the lives of players from so to so Blackjacks , Roulette e Craps . Try entering the amount you contributed to the game to see how much you would need to bet to withdraw.
But while some casinos allow all games, including table games, to contribute 100%, most do not. In fact, the game's contribution can be as low as 10%. Once you have this information, you will see that it may not make sense to try to obtain that bonus by playing table games.
This isn't to say that the bonus is a bad deal per se, just that it's better for the slots.
What is the expected theoretical result of a casino bonus?
The expected theoretical result or theoretical payout is determined on the basis of these factors:
- Amount corresponding to the deposit
- Game requirements
- RTP of the game
Let's consider this scenario: you deposit $100 with a 100% match and a 10x requirement. You play a game that contributes 100%, and your RTP is 98%.
- Amount corresponding to the deposit: $100
- Wagering requirement: 10x
- Game Contribution: 100%
- Game RTP: 98%
This means that you should bet $1,000, but if you do it with a winning rate of 98%, your result would be a profit of $180. But remember, it's an average. You could win (or lose) much more.
Can I rely on the calculation of the expected theoretical result?
The theoretical win is based on the percentage of the game's RTP. This is a percentage derived from hours of simulated testing. Therefore, it provides an average based on a long period of play, which may not exactly correspond to your individual experience with the game.
The expected theoretical result gives you this result on a statistical basis.
Bonus calculator and wagering requirement ratio
Often, but not always, casinos reward opening an account with a bonus subject to a Wagering requirement or wagering requirement.
The wagering requirement is the amount of money you have to wager to be able to withdraw your winnings.
The wagering requirements are represented by an x, which stands for a multiplier. For example, 20x. This means that you must bet 20 times a given amount before withdrawing any winnings.
The wagering requirement can be based on the bonus amount (in the case of a matched deposit) or the winning amount. We'll take a look at both below.
- Bonus amount: the wagering requirement can be determined by the bonus amount (in the case of a deposit match bonus) or the bonus plus the deposit itself (i.e., the bonus money plus your original deposit). In the case of the bonus plus deposit requirement, the necessary wagering to unlock it is effectively doubled! That's why it's essential to check the T&C.
- Amount of the win: some requirements are based on the amount of your win. If you get 10 free spins or $10 in bonus money and don't win, obviously you won't need to wager more. But if you win $100 and the wagering requirement is 10x, you will need to wager $1,000. Once done, you can withdraw all your winnings.
When is it better to use a bonus and when is it better to give up?
Before activating a bonus, it is important to keep a few things in mind:
- Almost every bonus is characterized by a wagering requirement, so it is advisable to first make two calculations to see the total amount of money that needs to be wagered before being able to obtain your prize.
- You don't have to necessarily use a bonus to play; most casinos will allow you to select the offer you want during registration, but remember that you can also sign up without accepting the offer in advance!
- It is always possible to give up; of course, if one realizes that the bonus is unattainable, one can always give it up. To do this, simply make a withdrawal request and, automatically, the funds will be withdrawn and the bonus canceled.
It is clear that the conditions for using a bonus are always subjective.
Can you afford to spend such an amount to convert the offer? With our calculator, you will find out how much you will need to bet to withdraw any potential winnings. If the amount to bet is less than the amount of your winnings, then you are in profit!
But there are also moments when you should give up a bonus. For example, if by playing the bonus you get a great win, you might consider simply making a withdrawal (which will consequently cancel the rest of the bonus amount).
Responsible gambling means recognizing when it is best to stop gambling, and remembering that it is always a valid option.
Should you join a bonus if you play blackjack or roulette?
Pay attention to the contribution percentage shown in our calculator if you want to get an accurate idea of its impact on your bonus.
Note that live table games often have a low percentage of contribution to the game compared to the completion of the requirements (if it is a casino bonus).
So, if you just want to play at the live casino (for example, roulette or blackjack), it won't be worth joining since your bets will only contribute 10% or 20%. In this case, it's better to give up the bonus and play using an appropriate strategy instead.
- Most slots contribute 100% towards the handling requirement
- Some high RTP jackpot games are excluded from this contribution
- In some cases, the slot bonus is also convertible to video poker with a variable contribution
- Most (but not all!) bonus slots only receive a 10% or 20% stake contribution to live table games
Of course, if you find a live casino bonus that gives you 100% contribution on table games, that means you can play live games worry-free!
Now you can make the most of your bonus!
The main advantage of bonuses is that they allow you to play in an online casino for free and with the possibility of winning real money. We like it!
And we also like that you are fully aware of what you will receive when you join a bonus. For this reason, gaymerx.com has developed this bonus calculator. You can compare operators' bonuses based on your gaming preferences and then find the perfect one for you.
If, for example, you have joined a no deposit bonus, the gift bonus calculator shows you exactly how much you should bet before unlocking your winnings. However, remember that, by law, an extra turnover (1x) is required on the total amount you have converted before you can request any withdrawal!
Instead, the deposit bonus calculator can help you decide whether or not a bonus is worth claiming with the amount of money you're willing to deposit and play.
Using the RTP percentage you will get an estimate of how much you would win according to the RTP of the game. As you will see, higher RTP games increase your theoretical earnings.
Using gaymerx.com's online casino bonus calculator is vital to managing your bankroll, an essential skill for any player.
We hope you will use our new feature to make informed decisions and enjoy great bonuses!